Το ξέρατε ότι otouto σημαίνει αδερφός (μικρότερος);

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας

Σελίδα 1 από 1
 AnimePlanet Forums Αρχική σελίδα    Γενικές Δημοσκοπήσεις    The RPG Class Test
CaBlEjUiCe
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Σεπ 05, 2006 2:27 am
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
:: HooKeD :: :: HooKeD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 06 Δεκ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 104 Τόπος: Athens
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1532690756472625027

Endiaferon test, poly eksypnes erwtiseis!

Egw bgika:

Arcane Trickster

29% Combativeness, 66% Sneakiness, 85% Intellect, 41% Spirituality
Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την CaBlEjUiCe στις Τετ Σεπ 06, 2006 11:41 pm, 1 φορά

So am I
Am I good or bad
Could only awake your anger
I could only make you mad
Now was that how you showed me
That you were still so young and bold
Anyway those fights did drive me
And I was dying of thirst and I wasn't growing old.
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος MSN Messenger
holborn
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Σεπ 05, 2006 11:10 am
:: ANiME.PoWeR :: :: ANiME.PoWeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1036 Τόπος: Thessaloniki
Wizard
29% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 19% Spirituality
Brilliant! You are a Wizard!

Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

My personal favorite Laughing Laughing

Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email Επίσκεψη στην ιστοσελίδα του Συγγραφέα MSN Messenger
Tristessa_326
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Σεπ 05, 2006 11:15 am
::Moderator::
:: LoL-i::
::Moderator::<br>:: LoL-i::

Συμμετέχει από: 03 Ιούν 05 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1357 Τόπος: Θεσσαλονίκη Τώρα Βλέπω: Την anime wishlist μου που όλο μεγαλώνει...
Έχει μερικές πολύ πρωτότυπες απαντήσεις στις ερωτήσεις! Laughing Laughing

Και να το αποτέλεσμα:

Mystic Theurge
48% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 55% Spirituality
Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Very Happy

JaME Ελλάδα :: JMusic.gr :: my LJ :: my last.fm
ATANASHIOSU
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Σεπ 05, 2006 12:30 pm
:: ANiME.oNe :: :: ANiME.oNe ::

Συμμετέχει από: 22 Μάρ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 723 Τόπος: Σαππόρο Τώρα Βλέπω: Την οθόνη του υπολογιστή μου.
Wizard
11% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 19% Spirituality
Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

Oxi oti perimena kai kati diaforetiko. Laughing Arketa eksypnes erwtiseis an kai oi apantiseis einai kapws perioristikes i theloun diefkriniseis.

fullmetal
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Σεπ 05, 2006 1:00 pm
:: KNoWeR :: :: KNoWeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 12 Αύγ 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 98 Τόπος: ΑΘΗΝΑ Τώρα Βλέπω: ΔΙΑΦΟΡΑ
Kai emena ta idia me ton prolalisa.

η λίστα μου ειναι εδω
www.freewebtown.com/full_metal
koznissj4
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Σεπ 05, 2006 1:22 pm
:: ANiME.oNe :: :: ANiME.oNe ::

Συμμετέχει από: 10 Δεκ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 706 Τόπος: Θεσσαλονίκη
Rogue

37% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 47% Intellect, 33% Spirituality

Sneaky, ain't ya? You're a Rogue!

Well now, you?re not the most trustworthy person in the world, are you?
Rogues are sneaky and skillful. They play an important part in every adventuring party by locating and disabling traps, scouting the area, and taking enemies by surprise. Unfortunately, most rogues will try and pick your pocket the moment you?re distracted.
You?re probably both deceptive and competent, which means you can usually get what you want. On the other hand, lying a lot won't earn you many friends.
A bit of helpful advice: No matter how temping it looks, don't try to pick the fighter?s pocket. He might go psycho on you.

proswpika, i Rogue kanw, i Mage... ase p merikes apo tis apantiseis itan kraxtis sto ti tha s vgalei re seis...

Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email MSN Messenger
Kyon
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Σεπ 05, 2006 3:22 pm
:: PoSSeSeD.SeRiouSLy :: :: PoSSeSeD.SeRiouSLy ::

Συμμετέχει από: 04 Ιούν 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 337 Τόπος: Αθήνα
Cleric
48% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 50% Intellect, 86% Spirituality

Full of faith and spirituality! You are a Cleric!
Clerics are holy men and women who use their powers to heal the wounded, drive back the undead, and even return the deceased to life. Clerics usually follow particular gods, though some instead choose to pledge themselves to abstract concepts (like goodness, justice, and so forth).
Your most distinctive trait is your faith and spirituality. You're probably fairly religious, though not inclined towards violence, which is a good thing.

To αγαπημένο μου class στο dnd!

eruanneth
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Σεπ 17, 2006 8:29 pm
:: PoSSeSeD :: :: PoSSeSeD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 24 Ιούλ 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 267 Τόπος: Βεροια Τώρα Βλέπω: ***astrakia***
Mystic Theurge
37% Combativeness, 20% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 63% Spirituality
Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

"τα δυο πιο συνηθισμενα στοιχεια στη φυση ειναι το υδρογονο και η ηλιθιοτητα"
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email
Psychotropic
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Σεπ 24, 2006 12:50 am
:: LeaRNeR :: :: LeaRNeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 07 Σεπ 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 31 Τόπος: Italia
Spellsword
77% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 47% Spirituality
Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you?ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don?t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email MSN Messenger
PortgasDAce
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τετ Σεπ 27, 2006 6:14 pm
:: ANiME.eNGiNe :: :: ANiME.eNGiNe ::

Συμμετέχει από: 21 Απρ 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 967 Τόπος: Podos Τώρα Βλέπω: One piece(monimo auto)
Egw pali vgika Assassin...Kako einai auto? Wink Wink

I will make Whitebeard....the King
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email
Salverion
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Σεπ 28, 2006 12:48 am
:: ANiME.DeViL :: :: ANiME.DeViL ::

Συμμετέχει από: 16 Νοέ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1338 Τόπος: Ξεσσαλονίκη Τώρα Βλέπω: μια homming μύγα να έρχεται κατά πάνω μου...
cleric kai egw... afasia Very Happy

Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email Επίσκεψη στην ιστοσελίδα του Συγγραφέα MSN Messenger

Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:  

Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Μετάβαση στη:  

Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης