Το ξέρατε ότι mushi σημαίνει έντομο;

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας

Μετάβαση στη σελίδα 1, 2, 3  Επόμενη
Σελίδα 1 από 3
 AnimePlanet Forums Αρχική σελίδα    Ιαπωνικό Λεξικό    To ''Λεξικό'' του AnimePlanet
White Magician Girl
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Σαβ Φεβ 05, 2005 11:46 am
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
:: LeaRNeR :: :: LeaRNeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 21 Ιαν 05 Δημοσιεύσεις: 37 Τόπος: Kozani Τώρα Βλέπω: Bleach :P
Den exei kai polles lexeis alla elpiso na fani xrisimo ^^
A
aa, ee, un, saa = yes (informal)
abayo = casual goodbye, kinda like "see ya"
abunai = dangerous, threatening
aburi = fried tofu
ahou = moron
ai = love
aisatsu ni = to greet, say hello to
aishiteru = I love you (romantic love)
aisuru = love, sweetheart, beloved
akari = light
aku = evil, wicked, bad, etc.
aku soku zan = literally "kill evil instantly" (from Rurouni Kenshin)
ana-ki = respectful word for "sister"
ane-ue = respectful word for "older sister"
ani-ue = respectful word for "older brother"
ano hi = "this day"
ano hito = literally "that person", exact meaning varies according to context
ano toki = back there, back then, at that time, etc.
anou = "well..."
ara/are = oh, or "huh?" ; "Ara" is used by women, "Are" by men.
arigatou gozaimasu = thank you very much (arigatou = thanks, thank you)
arimasen/imasen = isn't ("arimashita" = was, were)
asagohan = breakfast; often shortened to "gohan"
atama = head
B
baka = idiot, fool, stupid, etc. (all-purpose insult)
bakaga = impossible
bakemono = monster
bento = a box lunch
betsu ni = a multi-purpose negative phrase, usually translated as "nothing" or "not really"
bishonen = beautiful boy
bishoujo = beautiful girl (sometimes translated as "pretty"; the word itself is a combination of "bi" = beautiful and "shoujo" = girl)
bouzu = kid
budo = a set of goals/morals for martial artists; one use seems to be a philosophy that goes with your particular style, such as "protect the weak" or "revitalize people" or something of that sort.
bushido = the "warrior's code", or code of honor among samurai. One of the main rules of Bushido seems to be "death before dishonor"
busu = ugly girl (a pretty rude insult)
C
chibi = little
chichi-oya = formal, respectful word for "father"
chikyuu = Earth (as in the planet)
chigau = different (can also be used as "no" as in "no, it's something different" or "that's wrong")
chisana = small (as in "small in size")
chotto matte = "wait a minute!" ("matte" = wait, "chotto" = for a short time)
clothing nouns: kimono, yukata (summer kimono), obi (sash), haori (coat), hanten (jacket), hakama (skirt pants), tabi (split-toed socks), gi (short men's kimono), zori (sandals for kimono), geta (wooden sandals), manto (cloak)
D
da = as in "no da", a phrase used by Chichiri of Fushigi Yuugi. This is an example of a character using archaic Japanese; he ends almost everything he says with "no da". Chichiri says this to put more emphasis into his arguments and statements, it means something like "what I'm saying is true."
daga = however/but
daijoubu = don't worry, I'm okay, I'll be allright, etc. "daijouka" is "are you okay?"
daikon = large Japanese radish
daimyo = fuedal lord; these people were the next rank above samurai in Japan's fuedal era and were the major landowners.
daisho = traditional pair of swords carried by samurai, consisting of a katana (long sword) and wakizashi (short sword)
daisuki desu/da = I love you. This has more emphasis than "suki desu/da" which means "I love you/I like you" (boyfriend/girlfriend type love, not romantic marraige-type love). "daisuki" can also describe your favorite things.
dakara = so, therefore
damare = the command form of "be quiet", often translates as "shut up!" or "silence!"
dame = no (as in "don't do that!")
dare = who
de gozaru = a "polite phrase" that can be added to the ends of sentences. Only Himura Kenshin of Rurouni Kenshin uses this. It's a very outdated, archaic form of the polite "de gozaimasu" and would almost be like someone walking up to you and saying stuff like "thou art" and other Shakespearan-era English. You know what it means, but you would never use it in regular converstion. Kenshin's just odd -_-;;
desu = this has many uses in speech, mostly as a polite tag. It's derived from "de gozaimasu" and is somewhat less polite.
demo/datte = but
densetsu = legend, legendary
dewa = an interjection, has various meanings including "Then...","Well...","Now..." etc.
dim sum = pork buns (a Chinese dish)
do-iu koto da = "what do you mean?"
dojo = school (as in a training hall)
doki doki = a phrase meaning "sometimes/from time to time", also refers to a heartbeat
doko = where
domo = thank you; this is a short version of the full (i.e. very formal) version of "thank you very much" which is "domo arigatou gozaimasu"
doozo = here you go, here you are (giving someone something)
doushite = why/why not?/how come, etc. "doushita" can mean "what's wrong?"
dou = how; "dou da?" is "how about it?"
E
eeto... = like saying "um..." or "erm...", that sort of thing
expletives: mou, che, chikuso, kuso, shimatta (all meaning damn, shit, crap, etc.)
F
fuku = uniform
fureru = touch
furo = bath
futon = the thin, soft mattresses Japanese sleep on
fushigi = mystery, wonder, mysterious, etc.
G
gaijin = refers to any foreigner
gakkou = high school
gambatte ne! = do your best!
genki da = cheer up, be well, take care, etc. ("genki" literally means energy)
gochisousama! = I'm finished! (with a meal)
gomen nasai = I'm sorry
H
haha-oya = respectful word for "mother"
hai = yes
hajime = beginning, start, the first time, etc.
hajimemashite = I'm pleased to meet you
hakubaikou = white plum (the scent and the flower)
han = half; examples are "hanbun" ("half of me" or "part of me") and "hanyou" ("half-demon"), "Han" also refers to the cutting edge of a sword.
hanase = command form of "to release", often translates as "release me!" or "let me go!"
hanashi = as a noun it means "news, account, story", etc. It is also a form of the verb "to talk".
hayaku = means "faster", also translates as "hurry up" or "quickly" when used as a command.
hen = weird or strange
hentai = literally "strange", though it's often translated as "pervert"
henshin = transform or change
hidoi = mean, cruel
hikari = light, energy (glare, gleam, ray)
hime = princess
himitsu = secret
hito = man, person
hitokiri = assassin ("hito"= man and "hito-kire" means "to slice", so "hitokiri" literally means "Man-Slicer" or "ManSlayer", hence why it's an appropriate job title for an assassin Wink
hitomi = to see, eye
hitotsu no = a part of something (a, one, etc.)
honorifics: the Japanese "honorific" has no English equivalent. They are a way of showing your status in relation to another person and so, depending on how they are used, they can be either respectful or insulting. In rank from highest respect to lowest they are: -sama, -san, -dono, -kun, -chan. They are used as suffixes attached to the ends of words. There has been some debate amongst myself and others about the exact usage of "-dono" and it seems to be inconsistent from anime to anime. It's an older honorific and seems to imply that the speaker is in the service of another person...but this isn't always true in context. In any event, it actually seems to be equal in rank to "-san", its usage is just on a case-by-case basis.
honto = really ("honto desu ka" = "really?")
houshi = priest
I
ichiban = first, the best, favorite, etc.
ie = house
ii = good, nice; the phrase "ii ne/na" means "it's all right"
iie, iya = no
iinazuke = fiancee
ikari = fury
ikenai = oh no!
iku = "to go", often you hear it as "ikuzo" meaning "let's go"
ima = now
imouto = younger sister
inochi = life
inu = dog
irrashimase! = welcome! (used in restaurants to greet customers)
itachi = weasel
itadakimasu = let's eat!, here's to good food, etc.
ite = ouch, ow
itte kimasu = "I'm taking off!" or "I'm leaving now!" ; "kimasu" is a casual form of the verb "to leave"
istumo = always, constantly, ever, etc. Just "itsu" is "when"
J
ja ne/ja na = see you later/see you then
ja matta/mattana = casual "goodbye"
-janai/-nai = a suffix, makes a word negative
janken = the Japanese version of "rock, paper, scissors", the phrase is "Janken, Janken, Pon!"
jibun = self, yourself/himself/herself
jikai = next time
jinchuu = Earthly justice (is also sometimes translated as "revenge")
jitsu wa = "actually..."
jou-chan = "little missy"
joudan janai ="this is no joke!" or "you've got to be kidding!", etc.
juunishi = Japanese version of the Chinese Zodiac, featured in the anime "Fruits Basket"
K
kakatte iru = depend
kakkoii! = "cool!"
kami = some common meanings for this word are "spirit" ("Kamisama" is God), "hair" and "paper"
kamiya = flower
kanai = wife
kanji = perception, feeling. Also refers to the Chinese characters used in Japanese writing.
kanojo = girlfriend
kao = face
kaoru = scent
kare/kareshi = literally "he", it's also used to refer to a boyfriend
kawaii/kawaiikune = cute/uncute
kaze = wind
keisatsu = police
ken = sword; there are many words for sword according to their type (usually determined by length). Examples: wattou (long battle katana, usually greater than 30 inches in length), katana (generally 25-30 inches long), wakizashi (short sword), kodachi (short sword between a wakizashi and katana in length), tanto (long dagger), kunai (short throwing knives), sakabatou (a fictional reverse-bladed sword), zanbatou (giant sword used to cut down both horse and rider), bokken (wooden sword), and shinai (bamboo practice sword). The sheath or scabbard for a sword is called a "saya".
kenjutsu = swordsmanship
kenkaku = swordsman
kenshin = devotion, dedication; in kanji it reads "Heart of Sword"
keredo/kedo = though, although, but
ki/chi = the Asian concept of a life force or life spirit; it's mentioned a lot in martial arts anime. "Ken-ki" is used in Rurouni Kenshin in reference to swords, and in Inuyasha "youki" is used to describe demon energy.
kimochi = feeling, emotion, pleasure
kiotsukete = be careful
kitsune = fox
kirei = pretty, lovely (can also be used as an affectionate nickname for someone)
kizu = wound (physical cut)
kodomo = child
koekeishiya = successor
koishii, koibito = beloved, lover, sweetheart, etc.
koi = love (also a kind of goldfish). "Koi" is one of those Japanese homonym words that has about a million different meanings, so you hear it everywhere. The verb "kuru" which means "to come" is often used in a conjugated form which is "koi!" meaning "come over here" or "come on".
koko = here (koko wa = "where am I?")
kokoro = heart, mind, soul, etc.
konbanwa = good evening
koneko = kitten
konnichiwa = hello, good afternoon
kore wa = this is, that's
korosu = kill
kotaeru = "to answer", you'll hear it in various forms in anime, often as the command "answer me!"
koto wa = thing, what, affair/matter
kotowaru = decline (to refuse do something, such as fight)
kowai = scared, fear, afraid
kudasai = please
M
maa, maa = "now, now" ; a phrase used to placate someone
maa na = I guess
maboroshi = means "illusion", as in a dream or illusion constructed by someone; figuratively it means "mystic" or "mystical". In Escaflowne "Maboroshi no tsuki" means "The Mystic Moon."
machigainai = there's no mistake! (like when you recognize someone, or verify information)
mamoru = protect
masaka = of course not, impossible, it can't be, not really, etc.
massushiro = a phrase, means "clean and white"
mattaku = sheesh, yeesh, jeez, "oh for heaven's sake", etc. General expression of annoyance.
miko = priestess
minna = everyone
miru = to see
miso = Japanese soy-based soup
mizu = water
mochi = a Japanese dessert: rice dough (kinda marshmallow in texture) stuffed with ohagi (sweet bean paste)
moko-dono = from Ranma 1/2, means "son-in-law"
mon = family crest, often seen on formal kimono. In the Meji era a "mon" was also a form a currency that was worth less than a "sen". The mon, as far as I know, is no longer in use as money in Japan.
mononoke = vengeful spirit
mooto = increases the amount of something. An example is "hayaku, hayaku, mooto hayaku" (a phrase from a "Spirited Away" image song) which means "faster, faster and faster" but "mooto" doesn't mean "and"; it's simply increasing the amount of "hayaku"
mori = forest
moshi moshi = hello (on the phone)
mou ii = a phrase, means "no more" or "that's enough!"
mune = the dull edge of a Japanese sword. It also means "heart"
musume = daughter or young woman (in Rurouni Kenshin "itachi musume" = "weasel girl" or literally the daughter of a weasel) and can be an insult in context
myuun = the sound a cat makes; cats also make a "nyaa nyaa" sound Smile
N
na ha = a very impolite and abbreviated way to ask someone their name. "O-namae wa" is standard-polite; if you want to be even more formal you would use "O-namae wa nan to iimasu ka" or "O-namae wa nan to osshaimasu ka" (the latter is very polite ^^)
nakanaide = don't cry ("nakanaide kudasai" = please don't cry)
nanda/nande = why, what. "nanda to" is an extreme version of "what", sort of like "WHAT?!"
nandeste = what did you say?
nani = what
nani yatten no = what are you doing?
nani-mo = nothing
naruhodo = I see (as in "I understand")
naze = why (an extreme why, as in "why did you do that?!")
ne = right (as in "correct")
neko = cat
nezumi = mouse or rat
nibun = half
nigeru = run
nihon, nippon/nihongo = Japan/Japanese (language)
nikuma = pork buns
ningen = human
nidoto = never (as in "I'll never do that again")
no = serves several purposes, often as a particle, but also marks a possessive ("Akane no iinazuke" would be "Akane's fiancee" for instance)
numbers: ichi (one), ni (two), san (three), shi or yon (four), go (five), roku (six), shichi or nana (seven), hachi (eight), kyuu (nine), ju (ten), etc.
O
obasan = aunt
obaasan = grandmother. It's important to note that this word is very different from "obasan" above (which only has one "a" in romanji or a short "a" sound in speech). The "a" sound in "obaasan" is held twice as long.
obaba = great-grandmother or a fairly rude way of saying "old woman"
obou = monk
oden = a mixed stew
ohagi = sweet bean paste
oi = hey!
oishii = delicious, tasty
ojisan = uncle, or "mister" when used by a non-relative. The Japanese have the habit of sometimes referring to strangers or aquaintances with familial terms. This is one such example.
ojiisan = grandfather. Just as with "obasan" it's important to note the difference in spelling. You hold the "i" sound longer when you want to say "grandfather" as opposed to "uncle".
okaa = mother. In speech this word is almost always used with an honorific. "Okaasama" is very respectful, "Okaasan" is general respect (this is the usual form you hear), "Okaachan" is informal and is sort of like saying "mommy".
okari nasai = welcome home
okashira = commander or boss
okonomiyaki = Japanese "pizza" (it's similar to a pancake with sauce and other toppings added)
ohayou gozaimasu = good morning (just "ohayou" is like "morning!")
ohisashiburi = it's been a long time or "long time no see"
onna = woman
onegai = please (the full version is "onegai-shimasu" when you're being really polite; if used like a command I've seen it translated as "I beg of you!")
oneesan = older sister
oni = ogre or demon
oniichan = older brother (-chan is informal, to be polite you'd say oniisan)
onigirii = rice ball
onsen = hot spring
ooji = prince
osuwari = the command form of "to sit" ; actually this is technically a dog command...
otaku = in Japan this words simply refers to a fan of anything, in America it's come to describe an fan of anime specifically.
otoko = man
otou = father. In speech, just as with "okaa", this word is almost always used with an honorific. "Otousama" is very respectful, "Otousan" is general respect (this is the usual form you hear), "Otouchan" is informal and is sort of like saying "daddy".
otouto = younger brother
otto = husband
ougi = succession technique for a sword or martial arts school, literally means "deep act"
owari = "the end", as in the end of a show or story
oyaji = "old man", as in your dad
oyasumi nasai = good night
P
pacu = the sound a fish makes
pan = bread
particle: the Japanese "particle" refers to the short syllables (no, to, ni, mo, ha, ya, yo, wa, na, etc.) sprinked in Japanese sentences. The meaning and uses of particles are many and varied. They most often serve as object markers, identifying the subject of the sentence (first person pronouns are nearly always followed by a particle. Examples would be "watashi no", "sessha mo", etc.). They also serve a function similar to English preposition "filler" words such as: of, and, the, from, to, etc. To understand particles you need a Japanese grammar dictionary. I've only recently aquired one, and I'm far from having a good understanding of how to use particles -_-;;
piyo = the sound a bird makes
pronouns: watakushi (formal "I"), watashi (standard "I"), atashi (young woman's "I"), ore (informal men's "I"), boku ("I" for kids or when you're being submissive), sessha ("this unworthy one"), washi (used by old people) anata (formal "you", or "beloved" if used between a married couple), kimi (standard "you"), omae (casual men's "you"), onushi ("you" used by old people), temee (rude version of "you"), kisama (really rude version of "you", as in "you bastard!")
Notes on pronoun use: generally used in pairs. The following info was generously provided by Jan Story, who's a lot more knowlegeable about Japanese than me:
Complementary I/you pairs by politeness level! There are a lot of ways of referring to oneself, depending on gender, age, social position, and relation to the person being addressed. Usually, a person who habitually uses a given first person pronoun will use a complementary second person pronoun to address others.
Ore/omae. Ore is the tough-guy way of saying I, and a guy who says ore usually addresses other (men) as omae. Omae *used* to be polite, it literally means something like honorable-one-in-front-of-me, but usage tends to drag down second (and sometimes first) person pronouns to lower and lower politeness levels. Anime characters who use it: Sanosuke, Yahiko, Battousai, Ranma, Ryouga -- tough guys in general.
Boku/kimi. Boku is the boy's I, used almost from the time a boy becomes aware that he is a boy, up until he decides he's a M-A-N and starts using ore. Kimi is the complementary you; most boku-users seem to use it. Boku-users in anime usually tend to be softer-spoken -- though why Tatewaki Kunou uses it is a mystery, since most of the rest are nice guys: Tenchi Masaki, Tonbo in Kiki's Delivery Service, Hakkai in Gensoumaden Saiyuuki.
Watashi/anata. Standard-polite, used by nearly all adults who don't talk tough.
Atashi/anta. This is a young girl's version of standard-polite and is a little more casual. Akane Tendou uses this.
Washi. I don't remember the complementary you for this; it's a form used by old people. Happousai, Cologne, and Genma use it (even though Genma's not that old).
Sessha/onushi. This unworthy one... and onushi means something like honored lord. Again, both are around 300 years out of date. And we all know who uses these! ^_^x
Then there are two other words for you that I should mention. At least technically they mean you -- they're usually used as epithets: kisama and temee (that's the rough-masculine pronunciation, but it's the only one I ever see). In Japanese, most curses, epithets and insults are simply very rude ways of saying you.
R
rei = soul
rounin = masterless samurai
rurouni = vagabond or wanderer (it's important to note that this word was made up by the creator of Rurouni Kenshin, combining "rounin" (masterless samurai) and "rurou" (vagabond). It doesn't actually exist in the Japanese language)
ryu = school or style (for example, a sword style). It also means "dragon".
S
sake = rice "wine" (it's brewed like a beer)
sakura = cherry blossom
samurai = Japan's ancient warrior class (one step above peasants), officially abolished at the start of the Meji era (1868)
sasuga ha = "nothing less from", as when someone lives up to his/her reputation or does something cool that you expected
satsujinhan-nin = killer/murder; "satsujin" is a shorter version.
sayounara = farewell (as in "goodbye forever" or for a long time)
seiyuu = voice actor/actress
sen = a breakdown of Japanese currency, in today's money I believe 100 sen = 1 yen
sensei, shishou = teacher, master
senshi = soldier
sempai = upperclassmen, predecessor; essentially someone who has studied or been there before you.
sepukku = ritual suicide
shakkin = debt (money)
shihondai = assistant master
shikari shite = generally translated as "hang in there! or "snap out of it!". "shikari shiro" is the informal male speech version. The literal "snap out of it" is "ii kagen ni shinasai/ ii kagen ni shiro! (male speech) ; it kind of means "behave yourself!"
shikashi = however/but
shinde = command form of "shinu", which is the verb "to die"
shinji = believe, can also mean "hope"
shinjitsu = truth
shinma = literally "gods" + "demons", used to describe the supernatural beings in Vampire Princess Miyu
shinpai = worry
Shinto/Shintoism = the native religion of Japan. Shintoism consists mainly of ancestor worship and the worship of various animal spirits. Shinto temples are distinguished by the large red "Tori" gates placed outside the main temple (these are commonly seen in anime).
shogun = warlord
shoji = the sliding rice paper doors in Japanese houses
shounen = boy
shoujo = girl
sonna = such
soo = so (the one word that's the same in Japanese and English)
sore = that
soredemo = however/but
soro soro = soon, now
soshite = and
sou ka = I see or "do I?" (the ka indicates a question)
sou na = no, as in "no, that can't be!" or "no way!"
sou desu ne = yes it is; "sou sou" can mean "oh yeah", and "sou" on its own can also mean "yes"
so-yo = that's true, that's right! (usually pronounced "soi-you")
subete = all, everything
sugoi! = awesome!, cool!, wow!, etc.
suhama = rice cake
sukoshi = literally "to a small degree"; usual translations: a bit, few, slight, slightly, little, some, any
sumanu/sumanai/sumimasen = I'm sorry (formal)
suru = to do; "nani o suru?" = "what are you doing?"
sushi = we all know this one, raw fish (or some other kind of sea life) and rice wrapped in seaweed
T
tabun = probably
taberu = to eat (verb)
-tachi = when added to things, makes them plural ("hito-tachi" = "folk, people" for example). When used with first and second person pronouns -tachi can make words that mean we/our and "you guys". Ore/Boku/Watashi-tachi all mean "we/our" and "Omeatachi" means "you guys", essentially referring to a group of people (see notes on pronoun use above).
tadaima = I'm home, I'm back, etc.
taichou = captain, commander
taisetsu na = important, beloved (to/of someone)
tamago = egg
tamashi = soul; In Inuyasha "Shikon no Tama" means "Jewel of the Four Souls"
tanuki = raccoon (the Japanese raccoon dog, actually)
taousu = defeat (in battle)
tasukete = help
tataku = to hit, beat, or knock. Variations are "tatakau" (battle or fight) and "tatakai" (this is the command form of "to fight")
tatami = the mats that cover Japanese floors
tatta = conjugated form (it means "I/ You/ He.. stood") of the verb "to stand up" which is "tatsu"
tattaka = fight/battle
tempura = deep-fried vegetables
tenchuu = divine or Heavenly justice
tenshi = angel
to = means "and" when linking two words
tori = bird, also refers to a chicken (tori no atama = "chicken head"; from Rurouni Kenshin)
tsubasa = wings
tsuee = strong, as in "he's strong"
tsugi = next
tsuki = moon (as in the satellite)
tsuzuku = to be continued
tsuyoi = strong, powerful
U
udon = a kind of Japanese noodle
unmei = fate or destiny
usagi = rabbit
urasai! = "shut up!" or just "be quiet"
ureshii = happy
uso = lie
W
wai! = yay!
wakaru/wakatta/wakarimashita = various commonly used forms of "to understand", they mean "I understand, I know, I get it", etc. When talking to a person who is higher ranked than you (or if you just want to be very polite) you say "kashikomarimashita"
wakaranai = negative form of the verb; means "I don't understand, I don't get it", etc.
wan = the sound a dog makes
writing: The Japanese written system is very complicated and consists of three separate scripts that are used together: Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji.
Hiragana is the Japanese native script and consists of 46 basic characters. Hiragana is a syllabary rather than an alphabet (ka, ki, ko, ku, etc.) so English words cannot be neatly transcribed into Hiragana or vice versa. "Romanji" is the Japanese term for native words written in the English alphabet. Several systems exists for transcribing Japanese words into English script, the most common of which is the Hepburn system.
Katakana is also 46 characters and has the same sounds as Hiragana, but is used primarily for writing foreign words and for emphasis (similar to the way we use bold or italic characters).
Kanji are Chinese characters that have been adapted for the Japanese language. There are literally thousands of different Kanji, and much of Japanese is written in them. Kanji are often used for proper nouns (such as names and places) and also distinguish between homonyms (which are very common in Japanese). Earlier in this glossary I mentioned that "koi" is a homonym word with many meanings. In speech, the meaning is determined by context, in writing a different Kanji will be used for each meaning of koi so you know exactly which one the author means (not a bad system, actually). In manga that are read by kids, you'll often see the Kanji written with tiny Hiragana symbols (called "furigana") on the side. This is because children in Japan gradually learn their Kanji as they go through school, and so if they come across an unfamiliar one they need to know how to pronounce it (hence the Hiragana, which they already know). Full literacy in Japan is very difficult, which is why reading and writing is so imporant to them. Japan has one of the highest literacy rates in the world, and for good reason. For a fantastic and extremely informative site on Kanji and the Japanese writing system in general, please visit The Kanji SITE.
Y
yahari/yappari = literally "as expected"; usally translated as: as I thought, just as I suspected, you really are, can it be that you're?, etc.
yakisoba = pan-fried noodles ("soba" are buckwheat noodles)
yakusoku = promise
yamete/yamero = stop ("yamete" is feminine, "yamero" is masculine)
yare yare = oh well, "oh brother", etc.
yarou = very casual way of saying "guy", often it's used as insult, in which case it's translated as "you jerk" or "bastard!", etc.
yatta! = he/she/I did it!
yatto = finally
yen = Japanese money; although the exact exchange rate varies day by day, 100 yen usually equals 1 U.S. dollar. In the 19th century (i.e. the Meji era) a yen, much like our dollar, was worth considerably more, around 100 dollars!
yo = just as in English, this is a really casual greeting. As a particle in Japanese speech, "yo" adds emphasis to a word
yokai = "roger!"
yokatta = an expression of relief, usually translates as "I'm so glad" or "thank goodness!"
yoshi! = all right, let's go, let's do it!
youma/youkai = demon
yowai = weak
yume = dream
yuurei = ghost
yuki = snow
yurusenai! = "I won't allow/permit it!", "I can't forgive this!", etc. "Yurusu" means to forgive, pardon, etc.
Z
zettai! = absolutely!, definitely! This phrase can be translated many ways actually, and can also be used as empahsis to make another word seem stronger.

Sweet, Sexy... just me =^-^=
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email Επίσκεψη στην ιστοσελίδα του Συγγραφέα Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MyStIc_GoHaN
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Φεβ 17, 2005 1:06 pm
:: ANiME.BiaTCH :: :: ANiME.BiaTCH ::

Συμμετέχει από: 19 Δεκ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 830 Τόπος: Thess
monh sou to kanes?

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Φεβ 17, 2005 8:07 pm
:: ANiME.LoRD :: :: ANiME.LoRD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 21 Σεπ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 2801 Τόπος: the blue planet
Vasika tha borouses na to kaneis ena oraio txt arxeio kai na to evazes kapou na to katevaze opios endiaferotan Razz

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Φεβ 18, 2005 12:45 pm
::Moderator::
Official AP GFX Artist
::Moderator::<br>Official AP GFX Artist

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Απρ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1933 Τόπος: Athens - city of no refund
Ε-ΕΕΕΕΕΕΕH?!?

SUGOI! θα το παρω σιγουρα! Arigato White Magician Girl, tasikari mashita!!!

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Σαβ Νοέ 19, 2005 9:25 pm
:: HooKeD.SeRiouSLy :: :: HooKeD.SeRiouSLy ::

Συμμετέχει από: 11 Οκτ 05 Δημοσιεύσεις: 158 Τόπος: Θεσσαλονικη Τώρα Βλέπω: Bleach,Full mettal alchemist,Ah my Godess,Naruto(Manga)
White magician girl you rock a lot!!!!!!!

tnx!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Please don't get involved with my work, I have no intetion of killing you.
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email
MyStIc_GoHaN
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Δεκ 13, 2005 12:52 am
:: ANiME.BiaTCH :: :: ANiME.BiaTCH ::

Συμμετέχει από: 19 Δεκ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 830 Τόπος: Thess
Παράθεση:
tasikari mashita

tasukari mashita Razz

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Δεκ 13, 2005 1:22 am
:: oBSeRVeR :: :: oBSeRVeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 24 Αύγ 05 Δημοσιεύσεις: 71 Τόπος: Athina Τώρα Βλέπω: Den mporw na Cou pw, einai myCtiko :o
op! As einai kala o Gohan pou efere panw to topic ayto Razz Arxizw na simeiwnw Very Happy

With your halo slipping down, TO CHOKE YOU NOW.
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος MSN Messenger
Oni
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τετ Φεβ 08, 2006 3:45 pm
:: r00k ::

Συμμετέχει από: 08 Φεβ 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 4 Τόπος: Αθηνα Τώρα Βλέπω: Εσενα?
Kalispera, mipws exei kaneis kanena megalo elliniko-iapwniko lexiko? An nai mporei na mou metafrasi ti lexi:

εωσφορος = lucifer = ?

arigatou gozaimasu
shihou-chan
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τετ Φεβ 08, 2006 8:30 pm
:: ANiME.CoLLeCToR :: :: ANiME.CoLLeCToR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 13 Δεκ 05 Δημοσιεύσεις: 651 Τόπος: Atene Τώρα Βλέπω: Excell Saga, Dragon Zakura etc
File Oni!Kalispera k se sena k i apadisi sto erotima su ine "Maou" k grafete 魔王
Yoroshiku! Smile
Oni
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τετ Φεβ 08, 2006 10:49 pm

Euxaristw poly file gia tin voitheia.

Mipws tha mporouses na me voithiseis ligo akoma? Wink

Gnwrizeis ean auti i grafi, i kanji pou mou edwses, an einai monosimanti? Pio poly me niazei i metafrasi tis ellinikis leksis: εωσφορος giati to lucifer, einai mallon pareksigimeno alla kai polysimanto. Apo satanikes ennoies, tautosimes me diavolous klp, mexri morning stars, venus kai tetoia diafora. Enw ega ousiastika thelw na kserw tin metafrasi sta iapwnika tou εωσφορος pou shmainei ekeinos pou ferei to fws. An mporouses na mou kaneis auti ti dieukrinisi tha imoun eugnwmwn, vlepeis to sxediazw gia tattoo kai thelw na eimai sigouros prin arxisw na kanw douleia panw tou.

Kai pali euxaristw poly
Summoner
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Φεβ 09, 2006 9:51 am

To parapanw einai monoshmanto kai ousiastika shmenei diavolos.Twra me thn logikh oti o xristianismos den kai ousiastiko meros tou Iapwnikou politismou den kserw an yparxei akrivhs metafora tou tou eosforou.Kata thn gnwmh mou kati poly kontino tha borouse na einai(an to thetw kai swsta) : hikari no ninaukoto no kare 光の荷なうのかのかれ.Dld aftos pou ferei to fws(ousiastika thn axtida fotos,san varos isos.Me noob)Sto peripou toulaxiston ^^;;.
Twra an thes alla daimonika ktl yparxoun paaaaara polles lekseis pou tha borousan na vreis kai varieme(sryyy). >p
Tespa,an dei to topic o ata syntoma pistevw na dosei ta fota tou mias pou peftei kai ston tomea tou. .)

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την Summoner στις Πεμ Φεβ 09, 2006 1:15 pm, 1 φορά

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Φεβ 09, 2006 1:00 pm
:: ANiME.CoLLeCToR :: :: ANiME.CoLLeCToR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 13 Δεκ 05 Δημοσιεύσεις: 651 Τόπος: Atene Τώρα Βλέπω: Excell Saga, Dragon Zakura etc
File Oni, opos ipe k o sinadelfos Summoner ine thema thriskeftiko...
Kata lexi to noima tu "Maou" ine vasilias tu kaku,tu sataniku...
Tha boruse na ine afto pu su egrapse o Summoner, ala an prokite na to kanis tatoo, psaxto parapano! Tha se voithisume k emis! Smile
Ego boro na su doso k kapies ales lexis pu na ehun tin simasia tu Lucifer, ala kata lexi na xeris oti oles ehun to noima tu diavolu, satana.

Akuma 悪魔
Majin 魔神
Akuryou 悪霊

PS:Den ime filos, alla....fili! Very Happy
Oni
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Φεβ 10, 2006 3:31 pm

Paidia euxaristw poly kai tous 2 sas gia tin voitheia! Xairomai pou einai etsi euprosdekto to klima sta nea meli! Smile

Gia na eimai eilikrineis to site to vrika se mia apegnwsmeni prospatheia anazitisis enos online iapwnikou-ellinikou leksikou sto google! (pou na eixe kai kanji :S <-- Duskolo pragma gia "opoiadipote" leksi sou erthei Wink

Anyway, mias k sas vrika eipa na ginw melos, mou arese arketa to "klima" oti prolava na dw dld! Razz

Spoudaza Iapwnika 3 xronia apo 9-12 xronwn! Shocked Varemeno pitsiriki e? Twra sta 20-21 mou thelw na ta ksanapiasw....

An kai tha ithela na sunexisw to paralirima tou introduction mou, exw tin entupwsi oti den eimai sto swsto "xwro" gia kati tetoio! Embarassed Sorry moderator, getting back to buisness asap! Wink

Loipon, paidia nai exete dikio gia tis ennoies, kai gia auto k den to exw vri toso kairo. Kserw oti einai ligo duskolo, alla meta apo poly kairo kateliksa oti to thelw gia tattoo kai exw lisaksei na to vrw! Evil or Very Mad Mad

Pantws, i prospatheia mou tou na vrw akrivis metafrasi tou latinikou lucifer, apetyxe patagodws, afou oi trelamenoi - filoi mas iapwnes me tis arxaies - kai oxi mono - prokatalipseis tous, exoun dwsei 10.000.000 diaforetika onomata sto diavolo, i stous diavolous, sto lucifer klp. Ara, pisteuw oti prepei na epikentrwsw tin anazitisi mou sto elliniko εωσφορος.

Auta ta liga... Shocked Leme twra. Sorry paidia me exei piasei logodiareia!!! Confused

P.S: An yparxei kapoio sugekrimeno meros sto forum site na kanw introduce myself please afiste ena link. Smile Twra tha mou peite, anoikse ta strava sou k vres to... Rolling Eyes Alla apla tha perimenw apantisi! Surprised
Summoner
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Φεβ 10, 2006 4:06 pm

Lipon h pio kontini metafora pou yparxei kai exei metafraseis ws : Venus,morning star kai telos ewsforos einai to parakatw 明星 pou diavazete ws みょうじょう myoujyou.
Kyriolektika prepei na einai o aygerinos.
Tespa,pantws an psaxneis kapoia pio satanikh shmasia pes kai to kitame kai tha sou pasaroume oti exei sxesh me to kako >P
Sta genika themata epishs yparxei ena topic pou einai sticky kai legete gnwrimia ,you know the drill epeita >p

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Μάρ 12, 2006 2:27 pm
:: ANiME.oNe :: :: ANiME.oNe ::

Συμμετέχει από: 13 Δεκ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 709
Μια ερώτηση: Πώς μεταφράζεται στα Ελληνικά μονολεκτικά το ''Hikikomori'';

Hikikomori λέγονται κάποιοι νέοι που έχουν αποκοπεί από την κοινωνία και τον κόσμο και ζουν απομονωμένοι, χωρίς να βγαίνουν από το σπίτι τους για μήνες ή ακόμα και χρόνια και συχνά χωρίς να έχουν καθόλου επαφή με άλλους ανθρώπους.

"Ο εχθρός που νικάς παραμένει εχθρός σου. Ο εχθρός που πείθεις γίνεται φίλος σου."
Όταν οι αετοί πετούν ψηλά, η κοτσυλιά πονάει!
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος

Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:  

Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας
Σελίδα 1 από 3
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα 1, 2, 3  Επόμενη

Μετάβαση στη:  

Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης