Το ξέρατε ότι yuugi σημαίνει παιχνίδι;

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας

Σελίδα 1 από 1
 AnimePlanet Forums Αρχική σελίδα    OST/J-Pop/J-Music    The Black Mages III: Darkness and Starlight
X-Envy
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ Μάρ 24, 2008 7:50 pm
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
:: LeaRNeR :: :: LeaRNeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 13 Μάρ 08 Δημοσιεύσεις: 43
Στις 19 του μήνα κυκλοφόρησε το 3ο arranged soundtrack album των Black Mages στο οποίο περιλαμβάνονται τα εξής κομμάτια.

1. "Opening ~ Bombing Mission" (from Final Fantasy VII) - 4:39
2. "Neo EXDEATH" (from Final Fantasy V) - 4:39
3. "The Extreme" (from Final Fantasy VIII) - 5:51
4. "Assault of the Silver Dragons" (from Final Fantasy IX) - 5:01
5. "KURAYAMINOKUMO" (from Final Fantasy III) - 4:56
6. "Distant Worlds" (from Final Fantasy XI) - 7:32
7. "Premonition" (from Final Fantasy VIII) - 5:23
8. "Grand Cross" (Final Battle theme from Final Fantasy IX) - 5:34
9. "Darkness and Starlight" (from Final Fantasy VI) - 15:32
10. "Life ~ in memory of KEITEN ~" (original composition) - 1:38

Στο ''Darkness and Starlight'' που είναι arrangement της όπερας "The Dream Oath: Maria and Draco"
απο το final fantasy VI οι Black Mages τραγουδάνε το chorus!

Ποιά έιναι η γνώμη σας, όσοι το έχετε ακούσει μέχρι στιγμής ?
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος
Summoner
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Μάρ 25, 2008 4:18 pm
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
:: ANiME.LoRD :: :: ANiME.LoRD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 21 Σεπ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 2801 Τόπος: the blue planet
Dn pistevw oti meta to 1o black mages afta pou akolouthisan htan toso kala. K to 3o opos k to 2o eixe polla wraia shmeia pou perimena na ta akousw se mia tetoia ektelesh alla synolika dn xepernousan to 1o. Isos na'tan toso kalo xD Htan endiaferon pou ekanan to chorus shmeio sto darkness and starlight.

Alla ena epishs endiaferwn pragma pou tha'thela na toniso einai to telefteo kommati mias pou prokeite gia kati pio idiaitero.
To backstory tou kommatiou(paste apo edw http://www.dogearrecords.com/tbm3_eg/index.htm) :

In this album, there is a track which wasn't used in the videogame of FINAL FANTASY.
It is "LIFE" which is included as track#10.

About 8 years ago, I met a boy named "Yoshitaka Tagawa" who was 15 years old then. Yoshitaka(who is the big big fan of FINAL FANTASY) got acute myeloid leukemia from his childhood, and it was difficult for his doctor to expect how long he could live. I wish him to get better and presented him the song "LIFE". After I presented him that song, he started to participate in a lot of events of mine from far Kyushu with his mother. When I first met him, he seemed to lack energy, but while meeting him for a several time, he got energetic and smiled a lot. In fact, I met him at "PRESS START CONCERT" last year, and he was full of vigor. Everybody around him was thinking confidently that he is getting better, but on Jan.25th 2008, He suddenly passed away. I was really sad and was full of regret. I thought that the delightful things must have waited for him in his future. But no one can predict what's going to happen, he passed away.

Is Life unequal? No, I don't want to think like that. I expect Life to be fair and each of us has a equal role in their life. We also want you to know the meaning of his 22years life and decided to include "LIFE" in this album.

How hard the life is if someone whom you love or someone who is important to you passed away suddenly. If I had known this would happen, I would have given him more opportunity to have fun, and I would have invited him to the recordings and the concerts more. But after the sad thing happened, It's too late even if I thought so. If you have a family, friends, girl friend or boy friend whom you love, please send them your love and express your hearty thanks to them as much as you can at this moment. Yoshitaka let me know about the importance of it through his own experience.

Thank you, Yoshitaka. Rest in peace.
I'll always remember you with your wonderful smile.

Nobuo Uematsu

Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:  

Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Μετάβαση στη:  

Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης