Dark Angelic
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 4:05 am
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
:: FeaRLeSS :: :: FeaRLeSS ::

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 244 Τόπος: hellas
kapios eprepe na kanei kati gia narxisoun ta post =P

game characters test

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

if i'm not a gauntlet adventurer i am

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

For a blackened heart can only find beauty in darkness
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος
yami-chan
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 4:10 am
::Moderator:: ::Moderator::

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1132 Τόπος: tooku basho de..

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Επίσκεψη στην ιστοσελίδα του Συγγραφέα MSN Messenger
PiccoloEX
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 4:13 am
:: r00k ::

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 8

I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

(If you were not a Pacman Ghost you would be Pacman.)

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 4:17 am
:: ANiME.BiaTCH :: :: ANiME.BiaTCH ::

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 897
Razz Razz Razz

I am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way.

(If you were not a Space-invader you would be a Thrust-ship.)
Yahiko
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 5:11 am
:: HooKeD :: :: HooKeD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 111 Τόπος: Αθήνα

I am a Base-defender.

What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness.

(If you were not a Base-defender you would be a Space-invader.)
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email MSN Messenger
Takuto
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 5:27 am

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 13

I am a Base-defender.
What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness.

(If you were not a Base-defender you would be a Thrust-ship.)

I am a Thrust-ship.
I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.
Kuroi_Oni
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 8:10 am
:: oBSeRVeR :: :: oBSeRVeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 64

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 8:11 am
:: LeaRNeR :: :: LeaRNeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 01 Ιούλ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 35 Τόπος: I lieve where the hell reign
Wraio test fallen embrance egw eimai

Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email MSN Messenger
red_ribbon
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 9:30 am
:: FeaRLeSS :: :: FeaRLeSS ::

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 220

am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

(If you were not a Pacman Ghost you would be Pacman.)

I am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly.
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email
holborn
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Ιούλ 01, 2003 12:22 pm
:: ANiME.PoWeR :: :: ANiME.PoWeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1036 Τόπος: Thessaloniki

I am a Death Chase Rider.

I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees!

(If you were not a Death Chase Rider you would be a Pacman Ghost.)

Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email Επίσκεψη στην ιστοσελίδα του Συγγραφέα MSN Messenger
Deadman
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Ιούλ 06, 2003 8:31 am
:: ANiME.CRaZy :: :: ANiME.CRaZy ::

Συμμετέχει από: 05 Ιούλ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 502
re pedia pou brikate aytes tis orees ikonoules? thelo kai goooooooo Very Happy
Glaider
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Σαβ Αύγ 09, 2003 10:26 pm

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 122 Τόπος: Heraklion Crete Τώρα Βλέπω: Oti kainourgio bgenei

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

OR

I am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way.

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Αύγ 10, 2003 12:38 am

Συμμετέχει από: 04 Ιούλ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 104 Τόπος: Χανιά-Κρήτη

I am a Death Chase Rider.

I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees!
DuKe
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Νοέ 04, 2003 4:12 pm
:: LeaRNeR :: :: LeaRNeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 02 Νοέ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 27 Τόπος: Λάρισα Τώρα Βλέπω: -
Shocked

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

alios pacman ghost Exclamation

esto kai and en to psilokatalava, ta latrevw ta personality tests ^v^
Seth
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Νοέ 06, 2003 2:19 pm

Συμμετέχει από: 28 Οκτ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 8 Τόπος: The Abyss Of Nothingness

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

h

I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

~No one knows what it's like, to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes...~
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος MSN Messenger

Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:  

Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας
Σελίδα 1 από 3
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα 1, 2, 3  Επόμενη

Μετάβαση στη:  

Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης