Το ξέρατε ότι mochiron σημαίνει φυσικά,βεβαίως;

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας

Μετάβαση στη σελίδα 1, 2  Επόμενη
Σελίδα 1 από 2
 AnimePlanet Forums Αρχική σελίδα    Γενικές Συζητήσεις    Φράσεις-"Γνωμικά" από Anime & Manga
costascss
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Αύγ 27, 2010 8:35 am
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
:: HooKeD :: :: HooKeD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 07 Ιαν 10 Δημοσιεύσεις: 142 Τόπος: Peristeri - Athens Τώρα Βλέπω: One Piece
Στα anime και στα Manga υπάρχου φράσεις ή 'γνωμικά' που μας εντυπωσιάζουν μας εκφράζουν ή ακόμα και μας αλλάζουν το τρόπο που σκεφτόμαστε ή βλέπουμε τον κόσμο.
Γράψτε μερικές τέτοιες που σα έχουν μείνει στο μυαλό ή που τις έχετε σημειώσει κάπου για να τις σχολιάσουμε.

http://finalfantasia.forums-rpg.com/forum
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MorfX
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Αύγ 27, 2010 3:35 pm
:: r00k ::

Συμμετέχει από: 13 Ιαν 10 Δημοσιεύσεις: 8
Από το Claymore, φράση της Clare.
"Πολέμησε για εκείνους που έχεις χάσει και για εκείνους που δεν θέλεις να χάσεις."
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος
ge0_
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Αύγ 27, 2010 4:16 pm
:: FeaRLeSS :: :: FeaRLeSS ::

Συμμετέχει από: 22 Δεκ 09 Δημοσιεύσεις: 234
Bleach:Φοβόμαστε ότι δεν μπορούμε να δούμε
kabez
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Αύγ 27, 2010 4:20 pm
:: ANiME.LoRD :: :: ANiME.LoRD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 12 Νοέ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 3238 Τόπος: borderguard
manga gto

Διαλογος μεταξυ Onizuka και Uchiyamada (ο υποδιευθυντης ;D) την στιγμη που ο δευτερος λεει οτι ενας μαθητης ειναι απλα ενας απο τους εκατονταδες που εχει ,αρα.. "σιγα τα αυγα" οτι και να γινει σε αυτον τον ενα. Τοτε ο Onizuka του απανταει..:
-

For you, she maybe just someone among the 400 students, but for a student, there's only one teacher for them.

- Eikichi Onizuka.

Αυτο το quote μου εμεινε πολυ εντονα , για τον λογο του οτι σου δειχνει ποσο ισχυρη δυναμη ειναι να περιστρεφεις καταστασεις και θεματα και να τα βλεπεις υπο αλλες γωνιες..!

Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.animeplanet.gr/425_blue_submarine_no6.html

-
Itachi_kun1990
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Αύγ 27, 2010 5:15 pm
:: ANiME.LoRD :: :: ANiME.LoRD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 17 Δεκ 07 Δημοσιεύσεις: 3134 Τόπος: Θεσσαλονίκη Τώρα Βλέπω: Naruto,One piece,toriko,hunterXhunter,buddy complex,space dandy και πολλά ακόμα
"Do you hate me?
it doesn't matter. After all, being hated is just a part of what it means to be a shinobi
Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you are strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn even if what you sought after was your dream"
Itachi μιλώντας στον sasuke

Αν και αγαπημένη φράση πέρα από αυτό το μακρυνάρι είναι το:
"hito no yume wa..... owara ne, so daro?!"
"people's dream....never end, ain't that right?!"
Blackbeard

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την Itachi_kun1990 στις Παρ Αύγ 27, 2010 9:42 pm, 1 φορά

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Αύγ 27, 2010 6:18 pm
:: KNoWeR :: :: KNoWeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 05 Ιούν 08 Δημοσιεύσεις: 85 Τόπος: Nikaia Τώρα Βλέπω: Chi's sweet home (balibedismos), Vampire Knight Guilty
Συγνώμη που θα τα γράψω στα αγγλικά αλλά νομίζω οτί δε χάνετε τίποτα έτσι...

Όλα είναι από το Fruits Basket, συγνώμη που είναι πολύ shojo... Είναι ανακατεμένες από το anime και το manga...

"To truly love someone, is to always put their feelings before your own...no matter what."- Hana

"I'm not sure why I've decided to do this. I'm not any stronger than I was, and nothing else has changed. But all the same, this time I'm not going to run away. It's okay to feel weak sometimes. It's okay to be afraid. The important thing is that we face our fears. That's...that's what makes us strong."-Yuki

"No one really starts out kind. All we know how to do at first is want. We want food, we want attention...it's just natural survival instinct, I guess...but kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that grows and develops slowly over time...the same way our bodies do..."-Tohru

"If I wore a tie, it wouldn't change who I am. If I had no piercings, it wouldn't mean I'm nice. And if my hair was black it wouldn't stop me from kicking your ass!"-Black Hatsuharu
Αυτό πήγαινε στον επιτηριτή του σχολείου που έκρινε την εμφάνισή του. Νομίζω είναι κάτι που πολοί θα έπρεπε να ακούσουν γιατί βιάζονται να βγάλουν συμπεράσματα για τους άλλους.

"True kindness isn't something we're born with. It's something we have to work at. Not everyone has it. But I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there."-Kyoko

"If it's possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it's possible for that person to be healed by another"- Hatori

"Mom taught me that people's differences are something to celebrate. When I thought of all the different shapes of human kindness -- imagining them as round or square...I got really excited. Your kindness is like a candle Sohma-kun. I can feel it light up, and I just want to smile. It's that kind of kindness"- Tohru

"My mom told me, it's better to trust people than to doubt them. She said that people aren't born with kind hearts. When we're born, all we have are desires for food and material things. Selfish instincts, I guess. But she said that kindness is something that grows inside of each person's body, but it's up to us to nurture that kindness in our hearts. That's why kindness is different for every person.
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person, so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."- Tohru (η anime έκδοση ενός που έγραψα παραπάνω από το manga)

"It's not always easy to see the good in people. In some people, you might even doubt that it's there at all. But if you can somehow, find a way to believe...sometimes that's all it takes to help someone, to give them the strength to find the good in themselves"-Tohru

"For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun"- Kyoko

"People aren't born social. Sure it comes easier to some people... but most people, like you, need to work at it. Some more than others. You're just inexperienced. For example, as a martial artist, you have the strentgth to break the table with your fist. But you also have the self-control to stop your fist right before it hits the table. You weren't born with that control, were you? You had to refine it. It's the same as interacting with people. But training for that isn't in the mountains - it has to be in town where people live. Mingling with people, hurting them, getting hurt by them. That's how you learn about people and about yourself. If you don't, you'll never care about anyone but yourself. You may be a black belt fighter, but you're still a white belt in dealing with people. For the sake of the girl who will one day tell you she loves you... Don't turn away. Keep training"-Shigure

"ut I think... I want to live with all my memories. Even if they're bad memories. Even if they're memories that only hurt me... that I'd rather forget. If I keep them and keep trying, without running away, then someday I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me. I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget"-Momiji

"Strangely enough, when you get older, the things you didn't understand when you were a child... start to make sense. "When this happened, I should have done that." "When that happened, I should have said this." Those types of things. You start to understand rather than regret. It may be closer to repentance. So it may be that I do want to repent and erase the ignorant self from my childhood. Maybe that's what they mean when they say adults are selfish"-Ayame

"Parents have no right to deprive their children of free will. But they do have a right to worry about them. Keep thinking about it. I don't mind if you take twice as long as other people... because I want to know the answer you give"-Kazuma

"It's true, crying unexpectedly does make you feel better. When you're an adult you forget that."-Hatori

"I started crying. It was the first time in my life that I felt forgiven. Like I was saved. Like the frozen snow that's melted by spring, the tears wouldn't stop"-Hatori

Γενικά το συγκεκριμένο Anime (αλλά πολύ περισσότερο το manga) είχε δυνατά λόγια. Συγνώμη που πολυλόγισα, αλλά ήταν δύσκολο να διαλέξω (λολ). Ελπίζω να μην είναι cliche or sth...

Embarassed

Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Επίσκεψη στην ιστοσελίδα του Συγγραφέα MSN Messenger
kwstas21
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Σαβ Αύγ 28, 2010 4:20 pm
:: HooKeD.SeRiouSLy :: :: HooKeD.SeRiouSLy ::

Συμμετέχει από: 15 Νοέ 08 Δημοσιεύσεις: 187 Τόπος: Grand Line Τώρα Βλέπω: baccano
Monkey D. Luffy: I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email MSN Messenger
PortgasDAce
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Σαβ Αύγ 28, 2010 7:29 pm
:: ANiME.eNGiNe :: :: ANiME.eNGiNe ::

Συμμετέχει από: 21 Απρ 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 967 Τόπος: Podos Τώρα Βλέπω: One piece(monimo auto)
Merikes apo One Piece an kai oxi oi kaluteres...... Smile Very Happy

Hiruluk - "When does a man die? When a bullet from a pistol pierces his heart? No. When he suffers an incurable disease? No. When he eats a soup made out of poisonous mushrooms? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! "

'Everything that humans can imagine ... Is a possibility in reality

"Why? It is because I am... beautiful!"

Spandam: 'Shoot her to death! But don't kill her!'

One may stray from the path of a man.One may stray from the path of a woman. But there is NO straying from the path of a HUMAN!! All freinds must scatter into the sky of truth. OKAMA WAY! - Bon Clay !!!!

WHOEVER WINS THIS WAR BECOMES JUSTICE!

Luffy: I can't use swords, you bastard!
I don't know how to navigate a ship!
And I can't cook!
Or lie!
And I'm pretty sure I can't live without being helped!

Arlong: How can you be the captain of a ship with no pride!? What the hell can you even do?

Luffy: I can beat you.!!! Cool

Smoker-.......~I had enough, just tell those high ranking bastards..."
Speaker: "Yes?"
Hina: "Smoker!"
Smoker: "TELL THEM TO GO EAT SHIT! THIS IS REAL JUSTICE!"

I will make Whitebeard....the King
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email
costascss
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Αύγ 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Συμμετέχει από: 07 Ιαν 10 Δημοσιεύσεις: 142 Τόπος: Peristeri - Athens Τώρα Βλέπω: One Piece
AngelinaGalaxy2 έγραψε:
Γενικά το συγκεκριμένο Anime (αλλά πολύ περισσότερο το manga) είχε δυνατά λόγια. Συγνώμη που πολυλόγισα, αλλά ήταν δύσκολο να διαλέξω (λολ). Ελπίζω να μην είναι cliche or sth...

Μην ανησυχείς για αυτό, AngelinaGalaxy2. Αυτά που έγραψες αξίζουν να διαβαστούν...

Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AngelinaGalaxy2
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Αύγ 29, 2010 1:36 pm
:: KNoWeR :: :: KNoWeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 05 Ιούν 08 Δημοσιεύσεις: 85 Τόπος: Nikaia Τώρα Βλέπω: Chi's sweet home (balibedismos), Vampire Knight Guilty
costascss έγραψε:
Μην ανησυχείς για αυτό, AngelinaGalaxy2. Αυτά που έγραψες αξίζουν να διαβαστούν...

Ναι? Αυχαριστώ Very Happy

Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Επίσκεψη στην ιστοσελίδα του Συγγραφέα MSN Messenger
predictor
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ Αύγ 30, 2010 7:56 pm
:: LeaRNeR :: :: LeaRNeR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 27 Σεπ 09 Δημοσιεύσεις: 45 Τόπος: BYI (Beyond Your Imagination) Τώρα Βλέπω: Οσα δεν ακουω!
- Hajime No Ippo "Not everyone who works hard is rewarded, however, all those who succeed' have worked hard." (Δεν εχω διαβασει manga ουτε κ εχω δει την σειρα :S)
- Dogs: Bullets & Carnage "All it takes is a strike from the side and anything can be parried"
=/= same episode "I have no past. Right now, I'm just trying to live without any regrets by following my own desires "
-Code Geass (<3) "Those who shoot must be prepared to get SHOT!"
=/= "If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?"
- Samurai X "Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it "

Αυτα, δεν μου ερχεται τπτ αλλο this very moment.

costascss
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Αύγ 31, 2010 8:39 am

Λοιπόν νομίζω ότι ήρθε η ώρα μου... Shocked Confused
Όπως και εσείς έχω ακούσει και έχω διαβάσει πολύ ωραίες φράσεις, αλλά τις έχω ξεχάσει. Όμως άρχισα να τις σημειώνω σε ένα τετράδιο και έχω καταφέρει να σημειώσω......μόνο μία:

Από το manga +Anima (έχω διαβάσει μόνο την πρώτη σελίδα που το γράφει):

If only I could fly in the sky like a bird
If only I could swim freely in the waters like a fish......
Why do humans wish for such things......?

(Αυτό με άγγιξε γιατί και στην πραγματικότητα ευχόμαστε για πράγματα που δεν έχουμε, τα οποία μόνο πόνο, σε μας ή και σε άλλους, μπορούν να φέρουν, ενώ έχουμε άλλα πιο πολύτιμα)

izo
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Σεπ 30, 2010 5:51 pm
:: ANiME.eNGiNe :: :: ANiME.eNGiNe ::

Συμμετέχει από: 14 Οκτ 07 Δημοσιεύσεις: 900 Τόπος: Αμφισα
Garouden

- Νομιζεις ότι εισαι ο μονος που εχει περασει δυσκολα;

Kinnikuman
-IT'S SO EASY THAT I WON'T EVEN NEED THE PUSH OF MY FARTS Razz Razz Razz

junpei
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Σεπ 30, 2010 11:48 pm
Otaku & Order Otaku & Order

Συμμετέχει από: 17 Νοέ 09 Δημοσιεύσεις: 298 Τόπος: Town of Magnolia
Από το Full Metal Alchemist και συγκεκριμένα από την Izumi Curtis:
"One is all,all is one"

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Οκτ 21, 2010 11:27 pm
:: HooKeD.SeRiouSLy :: :: HooKeD.SeRiouSLy ::

Συμμετέχει από: 26 Ιούν 10 Δημοσιεύσεις: 160 Τόπος: Ηλιούπολη, Αθήνα Τώρα Βλέπω: Digimon Adventure (2020), Fullmetal Alchemist
all one lene oi fysikoi to xaos

Ενας ανθρωπος χρειαζεται 4 πραγματα για να ζησει: Λογικη για να λυνει τα προβληματα του, τεχνη για να εκφραζει τα συναισθηματα του, αγαπη για να ειναι ευτυχισμενος και υγεια για να κανει ολα τα προηγουμενα.
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email

Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:  

Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας
Σελίδα 1 από 2
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα 1, 2  Επόμενη

Μετάβαση στη:  

Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης